The technician works with others in sensory in support of panel operations. This entails a strong attention to detail in data entry, and review of data. Further, ensures proper food safety is practiced in sample and reference preparation.
Note: This position is expected to last 3 months
- Partner with Sr lab technicians/panel leaders to meet the needs of the panel
- Apply Good Manufacturing Practices in all sensory testing and lab work
- Serve samples to the panel when they are evaluating following sensory testing parameters to ensure the study is properly executed.
- Code cups and plates for panel sessions and trainings
- Assist with set up and execution of panel studies and data review for same
- Run data analysis
- Download data and create ELN reporting that is concise and timely
- Practice thorough communication (listen for understanding and ask clarifying questions) to ensure you fully understand what is needed for each project
- Assist with special projects, as requested
- Prefer Bachelor of Science degree in a related field or equivalent years of experience working in a lab and team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Flexible to changing priorities; ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of sensory science preferred
Pace Analytical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, age, religion, sex, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed