Pace Analytical Services, LLC., a leading national analytical laboratory is seeking highly motivated candidates for an Account Executive in the Sales/Marketing department at their laboratory in Lenexa, KS. This position will be based in the Kansas City area and cover the Eastern Kansas/Western Missouri territory.
- Winning new business:
- Generating Leads and Advertising: .
- Maintaining positive customer relationships:
- Market Research/Marketing and Sales Plan:
- Forecasting Revenue/Financial Objectives:
- Promoting cooperation and teamwork among staff.
- Following Pace policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a science field
- Vaild Driver's License required
- Experience in the environmental industry or sales experience preferred
- Organizational and communication skills as well as a strong sense of customer service and dedication to increase revenue in this territory are a must.
- The individual should be self-motivated, ambitious, hard working, and able to work independently with an eye for attention to detail.
- Physical requirements include, walking, bending, and carrying. Must also have hand and finger dexterity, and the ability to lift 25 lbs
- Current and applicable computer skills.
Pace Analytical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, age, religion, sex, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed