The Quality Control Lab Tecnician will work in a high throughput Quality Control Laboratory to test in-process materials and finished goods, and to provide additional support services.
• Testing in-process materials with appropriate supervision (testing might include sampling and handling samples up to 20 lbs)
• Collaborating in a fast-paced team environment, working within and across different groups
• Maintaining accurate documentation of work product
• Following standard operating procedures and keep current on all mandatory training
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a laboratory